East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "East West Bancorp, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "East West Bancorp, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "East West Bancorp, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWB) is a bank holding company for East West Bank. The company offers personal banking, business banking, and commercial lending products. Its personal banking includes checking and saving accounts, certificates of deposits, student plus accounts, online banking, loans and lines of credit, auto loans, and personal credit cards. EWB's business banking comprises depository service, commercial services, treasury management, lockbox services, other banking, and nonprofit services, among others. The company provides lending services such as residential and commercial real estate, construction, commercial, trade finance, accounts receivable, small business administration, inventory, and working capital loans. It serves commercial banking consumers and businesses throughout the US and in Greater China including in the US markets of California, Georgia, Nevada, New York, Massachusetts, Texas, and Washington. EWB is headquartered in Pasadena, California, the US.