Dycasa S.A. (DYC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Dycasa S.A. (DYC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dycasa S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dycasa S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Dycasa S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dycasa Argentina is a construction equipment and service provider. The company's products include loaders, crawler dozers, graders, self-loading scrapers, excavators, rollers, milling pavement, tower cranes, cranes tires, asphalt plants, and plants dosing-concrete mixtures. Its other products comprise sorting plants aggregates, crushing plants, paving vibroterminadoras asphalt, asphalt, fuser, sweepers, agricultural tractors, generators, forklifts, rail gantry, launch beams, trucks, and people and cargo elevators. Dycasa Argentina offers services such as construction, engineering, architectural, and infrastructure properties development services. The company constructs and develops hydraulic and sanitation works, bridges, underground work, railway projects, airports, residential and commercial buildings, housing complexes, hospitals, and prisons, among others. It has operations throughout Argentina. Dycasa Argentina is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.