Dundee Corporation - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Dundee Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dundee Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dundee Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Dundee Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dundee Corporation (Dundee) is an independent holding company. The company operates in the diverse business activities in the areas of investment advisory and corporate finance, energy, resources, agriculture, real estate, and infrastructure. It offers services such as asset management, personal investment advisory services, and real estate services. Dundee also owns and manages direct investments in its areas and other select investments, through ownership, directly and indirectly, of both publicly listed and private companies. The company has operations across Canada. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Dundee Capital Markets, Dundee Energy Limited, and Dundee Securities Corporation, among others. Dundee is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Dundee Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Dundee Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Dundee Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Dundee Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Dundee Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Dundee Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Dundee Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Dundee Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Dundee Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 Dundee Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Dundee Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Dundee Corporation - Key Events
- 5 Dundee Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 Dundee Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Dundee Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 Dundee Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Dundee Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Dundee Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Dundee Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Dundee Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Dundee Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Dundee Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Dundee Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Dundee Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Dundee Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Dundee Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio