DuluxGroup Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "DuluxGroup Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DuluxGroup Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DuluxGroup Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "DuluxGroup Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
DuluxGroup Limited (DuluxGroup) manufactures and markets consumer products that include coatings, home improvement and garden care products. The products offered by the company include retail paints, stains and varnishes, protective coatings, powder coatings, automotive refinish coatings, fillers, adhesives, sealants, paint brushes and rollers, specialized household cleaners, seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and potting mixes. The company offers its products under brands such as DuluxGroup, Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabots, Opel, DGL International, Berger Premium, Blitzem, British Paints, Hillmark, Hortico, Intergram, NaturesWay, Polyfilla, Polygaze, RotaCota, Thrive, Walpamur, Waterwise and Zero brands. The distribution network of the company spans across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea (PNG), China and South-East Asia. DuluxGroup is headquartered in Clayton, Victoria, Australia.