Doppler S.A. - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Doppler S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Doppler S.A."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Doppler S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Doppler S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Doppler S.A. (Doppler) is a manufacturer of lift solutions. The company services include customized design, development, manufacturing, indoor and outdoor installation, after sales, procurement, and distribution of high technology lift solutions. Its products portfolio includes complete lifts, elevators, lift components, parking systems, escalators, lift spare parts, and power units for hydraulic lifts. Doppler also provides products such as car slings for hydraulic and traction lifts, passenger, freight, and panoramic cabins, guide rail brackets, automatic door panels and frames, controllers, and buffer and shaft accessories. The company's products are exported to Northern and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Russia, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Middle East and GCC Countries. Doppler is headquartered in Polykastro, Greece.
- 1 Doppler S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Doppler S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Doppler S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Doppler S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Doppler S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Doppler S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Doppler S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Doppler S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Doppler S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Doppler S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Doppler S.A. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Doppler S.A. - Valuation
- 2.3 Doppler S.A. - Key Competitors
- 3 Doppler S.A. - Key Events
- 4 Doppler S.A. - Key Employees
- 5 Doppler S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Doppler S.A. - Head Office
- 5.2 Doppler S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Doppler S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Doppler S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Doppler S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Doppler S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Doppler S.A. - Key Events
- Table 6: Doppler S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Doppler S.A. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Doppler S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Doppler S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Doppler S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Doppler S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Doppler S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 6: Doppler S.A. - Valuation