Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dime Community Bancshares, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dime Community Bancshares, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Dime Community Bancshares, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCB) is the holding company for The Dime Savings Bank of Williamsburgh which offers personal banking, business banking, and commercial lending products and services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, money market, retirement, and investment accounts, certificates of deposits, personal debit and credit cards, and insurance products. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, lawyer, savings, and money market accounts, certificates of deposit, and business debit and credit cards. DCB's commercial lending products include commercial loans, multifamily, mixed use properties, first and second mortgage loans and lines of credit. The company offers services such as direct deposit, overdraft, bill pay, online and mobile banking, e-statements, telephone banking, reorder checks, insurance services, remote deposit capture, and other banking related services. It operates in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, Glen Oaks, Flushing, Garden City Park, Long Island City, and Post Washington, the US. DCB is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, the US.