Delta Bank AO (NFBN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Delta Bank AO (NFBN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Delta Bank AO"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Delta Bank AO" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Delta Bank AO"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Delta Bank AO (Delta Bank) is a banking services provider. The company offers personal and commercial banking services. It provides banking products and services such as deposits, loans and guarantees, trade finance, cash settlement services, internet services, tariffs, payment cards, treasury, money transfers, foreign exchange, and safe services. Delta Bank also provides consumer and car loans, mortgages, payment cards, money transfers, safe deposits, and bank tariffs. The company caters its products and services to various customers such as individuals, corporate clients, various businesses, public and private sectors, government agencies, residential, SMEs, agricultural sector, and others. It operates 11 branch offices across Kazakhstan. Delta Bank is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- 1 Delta Bank AO - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Delta Bank AO - Company Overview
- 1.2 Delta Bank AO - Major Products and Services
- 2 Delta Bank AO - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Delta Bank AO - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Delta Bank AO - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Delta Bank AO - Valuation
- 2.3 Delta Bank AO - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Delta Bank AO - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Delta Bank AO - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Delta Bank AO - Valuation
- 3 Delta Bank AO - Recent Developments
- 4 Delta Bank AO - Key Events
- 5 Delta Bank AO - Key Employees
- 6 Delta Bank AO - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Delta Bank AO - Head Office
- 6.2 Delta Bank AO - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Delta Bank AO - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Delta Bank AO - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Delta Bank AO - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Delta Bank AO - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Delta Bank AO - Key Events
- Table 6: Delta Bank AO - Key Employees
- Table 7: Delta Bank AO - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Delta Bank AO - Valuation
- Figure 2: Delta Bank AO - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: Delta Bank AO - Efficiency
- Figure 4: Delta Bank AO - Valuation