Danieli Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Danieli Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Danieli Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Danieli Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Danieli Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Danieli Group (Danieli) designs, constructs and sells equipment for the iron and steel industry. The company's portfolio of products includes danoil bearings, billet casters, thin slab casters, thick casters, bloom casters, reversing mills, skinpass mills and slab grinders. It also manufactures auto and rail manipulators, drawing plants, cut off machines, cold strip mills for copper, edge trimming lines, blast furnaces and cranes. Danieli offers products to various plants and mills comprising ore processing plants, integrated steel making plants, minimills, non-ferrous plants, forging plants and heat treating systems. It has operations in Europe, South East Asia, Americas and the Middle East. Danieli is headquartered in Buttrio, Italy.
- 1 Danieli Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Danieli Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Danieli Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Danieli Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Danieli Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Danieli Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Danieli Group - Strengths
- 2.3 Danieli Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Danieli Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 Danieli Group - Threats
- 3 Danieli Group - Company Statement
- 4 Danieli Group - History
- 5 Danieli Group - Key Employees
- 6 Danieli Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Danieli Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Danieli Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Danieli Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Danieli Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Danieli Group - History
- Table 3: Danieli Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Danieli Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Danieli Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Danieli Group - Locations