Danica Pension : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Danica Pension : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Danica Pension"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Danica Pension" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Danica Pension"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Danica Pension is a pension and life insurance company. The company provides a range of pension and life insurance products to both individual and business customers. It offers its pension products under various brands including Danica Balance, Danica Link, Danica Traditionel and Danica Select. It also offers health insurance, critical illness insurance, life insurance and insurance against loss of earning capacity, among others. The company also offers pension related advisory services. It also distributes its products through insurance agents in Denmark. Apart from Denmark, the company has operations in Norway and Sweden. The company is a subsidiary of Danske Bank Group, a financial services provider based in Denmark. Danica Pension is headquartered in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark.
- 1 Danica Pension - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Danica Pension - Company Overview
- 1.2 Danica Pension - Business Description
- 1.3 Danica Pension - Major Products and Services
- 2 Danica Pension - Recent Developments
- 3 Danica Pension - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Danica Pension - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Danica Pension - Strengths
- 3.3 Danica Pension - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Danica Pension - Opportunities
- 3.5 Danica Pension - Threats
- 4 Danica Pension - Company Statement
- 5 Danica Pension - History
- 6 Danica Pension - Key Employees
- 7 Danica Pension - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Danica Pension - Head Office
- 7.2 Danica Pension - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Danica Pension - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Danica Pension - History
- Table 3: Danica Pension - Key Employees
- Table 4: Danica Pension - Subsidiaries