Danal Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule Identifies crucial company information about "Danal Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements. Provides key ratios on company's financial performance. Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions. Provides annual and interim financial ratios.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "Danal Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Danal Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Enhance your understanding of "Danal Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Danal Co., Ltd. (Danal) is an online payment service provider. The company offers mobile payment, wired and wireless phone payment, and barcode payment solutions. It provides online payment services for purchasing games, movies, music, and other contents using mobile phones and fixed phones. Danal undertakes contents business, which offers entertainment contents such as ringtones, celebrity pictures, celebrity blogs, and mobile horoscopes; wireless download services; and game business, which publishes the games online. In addition, the company carries out travel business and internet advertising business. It operates through its subsidiaries in China, the US, the Netherlands, Taiwan, and Japan. Danal is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 Danal Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Danal Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Danal Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Danal Co., Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Danal Co., Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Danal Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Danal Co., Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Danal Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Danal Co., Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Danal Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Danal Co., Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Danal Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Danal Co., Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Danal Co., Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Danal Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Danal Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Danal Co., Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Danal Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Danal Co., Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Danal Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Danal Co., Ltd. - Valuation