Dajin Resources Corp. (DJI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Dajin Resources Corp. (DJI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dajin Resources Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dajin Resources Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Dajin Resources Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dajin Resources Corp. (Dajin Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold and copper mineral claims in Cariboo Mining District of south central British Columbia. It also explores potash, lithium, and boron concessions in north western Argentina. Dajin Resources' projects include Alkali Lake, Teels Marsh, and Salinas Grandes project. The company's Alkali Lake project is located approximately 12 km northeast of the Rockwood Lithium Clayton Valley based lithium operation. In addition, the company holds a 100% interest in 25 mineral concessions covering approximately 100,000 hectares in northwestern Argentina. Dajin Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Dajin Resources Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Dajin Resources Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Dajin Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Dajin Resources Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Dajin Resources Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Dajin Resources Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Dajin Resources Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Dajin Resources Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Dajin Resources Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Dajin Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- 5 Dajin Resources Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Dajin Resources Corp. - Head Office
- 5.2 Dajin Resources Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Dajin Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Dajin Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Dajin Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Dajin Resources Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Dajin Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Dajin Resources Corp. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Dajin Resources Corp. - Financial Position