Daiken Corporation (7905) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Daiken Corporation (7905) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Daiken Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Daiken Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Daiken Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Daiken Corporation (Daiken) is a construction and real estate company. The company develops and provides materials for residential housing, construction, and industrial use. It offers ceiling materials, MDF, interior door, flooring, cabinet, and wall tile. Daiken's MDF products include tropical hardwood MDF and radiata pine MDF, which is suitable for sheet lamination and wrapping for decoration usage. The company offers its products to buildings, stores, public facilities, and large scale facilities; and interior carpentry services for housing complexes, mid to high-rise buildings, schools, and engineering applications. Daiken is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
- 1 Daiken Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Daiken Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Daiken Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Daiken Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Daiken Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Daiken Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Daiken Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Daiken Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Daiken Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Daiken Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Daiken Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Daiken Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Daiken Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Daiken Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Daiken Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Daiken Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Daiken Corporation - Key Events
- 4 Daiken Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Daiken Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Daiken Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Daiken Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Daiken Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Daiken Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Daiken Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Daiken Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Daiken Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Daiken Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Daiken Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Daiken Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Daiken Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Daiken Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Daiken Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Daiken Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 6: Daiken Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Daiken Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Daiken Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 9: Daiken Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset