DTZ : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "DTZ : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DTZ"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DTZ" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "DTZ"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
DTZ Holdings plc (DTZ) is a property services company. The company provides a range of property services including advisory, brokerage and management to investors and occupiers worldwide. It mainly focuses on facilities management, capital markets, project management, and energy and sustainability services. Its portfolio of services includes investment agency, property and facilities management, leasing agency, valuation, project and building consultancy, and investment and asset management. The company provides its services to financial institutions, government, public sector organizations, developers, and investors. DTZ operates 209 offices in 52 countries across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. DTZ is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
- 1 DTZ - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DTZ - Company Overview
- 1.2 DTZ - Business Description
- 1.3 DTZ - Major Products and Services
- 2 DTZ - Recent Developments
- 3 DTZ - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 DTZ - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 DTZ - Strengths
- 3.3 DTZ - Weaknesses
- 3.4 DTZ - Opportunities
- 3.5 DTZ - Threats
- 4 DTZ - Company Statement
- 5 DTZ - History
- 6 DTZ - Key Employees
- 7 DTZ - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 DTZ - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 DTZ - Head Office
- 8.2 DTZ - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DTZ - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DTZ - History
- Table 3: DTZ - Key Employees
- Table 4: DTZ - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: DTZ - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: DTZ - Locations