DPS Resources Berhad (DPS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "DPS Resources Berhad (DPS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DPS Resources Berhad"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "DPS Resources Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "DPS Resources Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
DPS Resources Berhad (DPS Resources) is an investment holding company. The company carries out its business activities through its subsidiaries. It manufactures rubber wood furniture, roof trusses, plywood doors, furniture components, and wooden window frames. It also provides bedroom sets, dining furniture, occasional sets, and living room furniture. DPS Resources offers services such as sawmilling, kiln drying, and wood treatment. In addition, the company undertakes commercial and housing development business. DPS Resources exports furniture products to the US, Canada, Japan, South Korea, and Europe. It operates as a holding company of Diamond Terrace Sdn Bhd, DPS Industries Sdn Bhd, Hidayat Yakin Sdn Bhd, and Shantawood Manufacturing Sdn Bhd, among others. DPS Resources is headquartered in Bukit Rambai, Melaka, Malaysia.
- 1 DPS Resources Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DPS Resources Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 DPS Resources Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 DPS Resources Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 DPS Resources Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 DPS Resources Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 DPS Resources Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 DPS Resources Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 DPS Resources Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 DPS Resources Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.5 DPS Resources Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 DPS Resources Berhad - Key Competitors
- 3 DPS Resources Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 DPS Resources Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 DPS Resources Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 DPS Resources Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DPS Resources Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DPS Resources Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: DPS Resources Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: DPS Resources Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: DPS Resources Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: DPS Resources Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: DPS Resources Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: DPS Resources Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: DPS Resources Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: DPS Resources Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 5: DPS Resources Berhad - Valuation