DFCU Group (DFCU) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "DFCU Group (DFCU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DFCU Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "DFCU Group" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "DFCU Group"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
DFCU Group (DFCU) is a banking service provider which offers personal banking and business banking. The company offers personal banking products such as current accounts, savings accounts, investment accounts, fixed deposit accounts, and personal loans. Its business banking products comprises corporate current accounts, fixed deposit accounts, agribusiness, and business growth loans. DFCU also offers financial services including DFCU trade finance, DFCU leasing, bridge finance, and insurance premium financing; pinnacle banking, mobile banking, women in business program, click banking, and moneygram payment. DFCU is headquartered in Kampala, Uganda.
- 1 DFCU Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DFCU Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 DFCU Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 DFCU Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 DFCU Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 DFCU Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 DFCU Group - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 DFCU Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 DFCU Group - Valuation
- 2.3 DFCU Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 DFCU Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 DFCU Group - Efficiency
- 3 DFCU Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 DFCU Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 DFCU Group - Recent Developments
- 5 DFCU Group - Key Events
- 6 DFCU Group - Key Employees
- 7 DFCU Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 DFCU Group - Head Office
- 7.2 DFCU Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DFCU Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DFCU Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: DFCU Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: DFCU Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: DFCU Group - Key Events
- Table 6: DFCU Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: DFCU Group - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: DFCU Group - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: DFCU Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: DFCU Group - Valuation
- Figure 4: DFCU Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: DFCU Group - Efficiency