DFCC Bank PLC (DFCC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "DFCC Bank PLC (DFCC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DFCC Bank PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "DFCC Bank PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "DFCC Bank PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
DFCC Bank PLC (DFCC Bank) is a bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal current, adult savings, fixed deposits, foreign currency, junior savings, and senior savings accounts; personal, educational, and housing loans, personal debit, credit, and travelers cards, and personal, life, and general insurance. Its business banking products comprise business current, savings, and deposit accounts; business and working capital loans, and business, motor, dwelling, accident, travel, property, and marine insurance. DFCC Bank's other products include dual currency deposits, bonds, equities, derivatives, and treasury products. The company offers services such as wealth management, accounting, finance and investment advisory, foreign exchange, payment transactions, and private, commercial, priority, investment, offshore, correspondent, and international banking and financing services, among others. It operates in Colombo, Anuradhapura, Ampara, Ambalangoda, Avissawella, Badulla, Bandarawela, Batticaloa, and Ja Ela, Sri Lanka. DFCC Bank is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.