DAB Bank Group (DRN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "DAB Bank Group (DRN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DAB Bank Group"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DAB Bank Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "DAB Bank Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
DAB Bank Group (DAB) is a financial services group. The group provides a range of banking, online brokerage and securities-related services for individual, businesses and financial intermediaries. Its portfolio of products and services includes bonds, closed funds, hedge funds, shares, investment funds, warrants and certificates, trading, deposits, debit cards, credit cards, asset management, savings plan and asset services. DAB also provides financial planning services, pension plans, life insurance, securities credit and real estate services. In addition, the group serves as a partner to investment advisors, investment fund brokers, asset managers, banks and savings and loan institutions. DAB operates as a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Beteiligungsholding AG, a financial services provider based in Frankfurt, Germany. DAB is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- 1 DAB Bank Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DAB Bank Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 DAB Bank Group - Business Description
- 1.3 DAB Bank Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 DAB Bank Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 DAB Bank Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 DAB Bank Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 DAB Bank Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 DAB Bank Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 DAB Bank Group - Valuation
- 2.3 DAB Bank Group - Key Competitors
- 3 DAB Bank Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 DAB Bank Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 DAB Bank Group - Strengths
- 3.3 DAB Bank Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 DAB Bank Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 DAB Bank Group - Threats
- 4 DAB Bank Group - Company Statement
- 5 DAB Bank Group - History
- 6 DAB Bank Group - Key Employees
- 7 DAB Bank Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 DAB Bank Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 DAB Bank Group - Head Office
- 8.2 DAB Bank Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DAB Bank Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DAB Bank Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: DAB Bank Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: DAB Bank Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: DAB Bank Group - History
- Table 6: DAB Bank Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: DAB Bank Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: DAB Bank Group - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: DAB Bank Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: DAB Bank Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: DAB Bank Group - Valuation