Credit du Maroc (CDM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Credit du Maroc (CDM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Credit du Maroc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Credit du Maroc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Credit du Maroc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Credit du Maroc (Credit Maroc), a subsidiary of Credit Agricole SA Group, is a bank. The company provides commercial banking, investment banking, and other financial services. It offers investment and insurance products, services, and securities. Credit Maroc provides fixed-interest investment, saving products, financing projects, private banking, electronic banking and asset management. The company also offers credits, account management without a bank account, e-banking, and mobile banking solutions. In addition, the company provides e-statements for individuals and customer e-documents for companies. It caters to individuals, kids, professionals, and corporate clients, among others. Credit Maroc is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
- 1 Credit du Maroc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Credit du Maroc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Credit du Maroc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Credit du Maroc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Credit du Maroc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Credit du Maroc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Credit du Maroc - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Credit du Maroc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Credit du Maroc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Credit du Maroc - Valuation
- 2.3 Credit du Maroc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Credit du Maroc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Credit du Maroc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Credit du Maroc - Valuation
- 3 Credit du Maroc - Recent Developments
- 4 Credit du Maroc - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Credit du Maroc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Credit du Maroc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Credit du Maroc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Credit du Maroc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Credit du Maroc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Credit du Maroc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Credit du Maroc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Credit du Maroc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Credit du Maroc - Valuation
- Figure 5: Credit du Maroc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Credit du Maroc - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Credit du Maroc - Valuation