Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Credit Suisse Group AG"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Credit Suisse Group AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Credit Suisse Group AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Credit Suisse Group AG (Credit Suisse) is a global financial service provider. The group provides a range of private banking, asset management, and investment banking services to private, corporate and institutional clients. It operates through two divisions, namely, Private Banking and Wealth Management, and Investment Banking. The Private Banking and Wealth Management division offers advice and financial solutions, banking products and investment solutions. Credit Suisse Investment Banking division offers equity and debt underwriting services, advisory services, global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, and capital raising and investment research services. The group also offers shared services to support its divisions. Major countries where the group operates include Switzerland, the US, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, South Africa, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK, the UAE, Australia, India, China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore. Credit Suisse is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.