Cowen Group, Inc. (COWN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Cowen Group, Inc. (COWN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cowen Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cowen Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cowen Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cowen Group, Inc. (Cowen Group) is a financial services firm. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers alternative investment management, investment banking, research, and sales and trading services. Through Ramius LLC and its affiliates, the company offers alternative investment management products, solutions and services, including hedge funds, replication products, managed futures funds, fund of funds, real estate, health care royalty funds and cash management services. Through, Cowen and Company, it provides industry focused investment banking for growth-oriented companies, domain knowledge-driven research and a sales and trading platform for institutional investors. Cowen Group operates through its domestic offices in New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, San Francisco, and Houston in the US; and worldwide presence in Hong Kong, the UK, and Luxembourg. mainly in the US and has offices located in major financial centers across the globe. Cowen Group is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.