F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "F.N.B. Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "F.N.B. Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "F.N.B. Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) is a bank which offers personal banking and corporate banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, money market, student, health savings, and individual retirement accounts, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, savings accounts, business money market accounts, jumbo certificate of deposits, and business debit and credit cards. FNB's loan products include personal loans, residential mortgage, business, commercial, home equity, auto, and credit card loans and lines of credit. The company's insurance products comprise personal insurance, auto, home, condo, renters, mobile home, umbrella, life, flood, pet, wedding, and personal articles insurance, among others. It offers services such as insurance and real estate advisory, philanthropic giving, electronic banking, investment, online, mobile, individual, and private banking services, among others. FNB is headquartered in Hermitage, Pennsylvania, the US.