Corona Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Corona Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Corona Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Corona Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Corona Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Corona Corporation (Corona) is a manufacturer of heating appliances. Its portfolio of products includes kerosene fan heaters and portable kerosene heaters. It also manufactures household appliances, housing equipment and room air conditioners. Corona has wide range of products with energy saving and eco-friendly features. The company sells heating equipment through a network of distributors and retailers. It sells its products in domestic markets and also exports in other countries. The company, through its subsidiaries, is involved in management of warehouses, leasing of real estate properties, non-life insurance agency businesses. It also manufactures, processes and sells agricultural crops. The company has its manufacturing facilities in Sanjo, Kashiwazaki and Nagaoka. Corona is headquartered in Sanjo, Japan.
- 1 Corona Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Corona Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Corona Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Corona Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Corona Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Corona Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Corona Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Corona Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Corona Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Corona Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Corona Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Corona Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Corona Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Corona Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Corona Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Corona Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Corona Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Corona Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 Corona Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Corona Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 Corona Corporation - Threats
- 4 Corona Corporation - Company Statement
- 5 Corona Corporation - History
- 6 Corona Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Corona Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Corona Corporation - Head Office
- 7.2 Corona Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Corona Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Corona Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Corona Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Corona Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Corona Corporation - History
- Table 6: Corona Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Corona Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Corona Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Corona Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Corona Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Corona Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 5: Corona Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Corona Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Corona Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset