Condor Gold PLC (CNR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Condor Gold PLC (CNR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Condor Gold PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Condor Gold PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Condor Gold PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Condor Gold PLC (Condor) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties in Nicaragua and El Salvador, Central America. Its projects include La India, Espinito Mendoza, Cacao, Santa Barbara, Real de La Cruz, Rodeo, La Mojarra, La Cichilla, El Zacotoso, Tierra Blanca, Rio Luna, Estrella, Potrerillos, Cerro Quiroz, La Calera, El Pescadito, Carolina, and El Gigante projects. Condor explores for gold, silver, rhyolite flows and domes, voluminous andesite and basalt flows, volcaniciastics and pyroclastics, epithermal gold and silver, quartz and bladed calcite, colloform banding, low sulphide content, pyrite, bonanza gold, and other mineral resource deposits. The company holds 100% interest on its projects and an annual production capacity of 18.1 million tonnes at 4.0 grams per tonne of gold for 2.32 million ounces gold and 2.66 million ounces of silver at 6 grams per tonne. It operates in Nicaragua, El Salvador, and the UK. Condor is headquartered in London, the UK.