First Commercial Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "First Commercial Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Commercial Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Commercial Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Commercial Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Commercial Bank (FCB) is a banking service provider. The bank provides a range of personal banking, small business banking and commercial banking products and services catering to the needs of individuals and businesses. The bank's portfolio of products includes checking accounts, credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, savings accounts, money market accounts, personal loans, small business administration loans, business loans, and insurance products. In addition, it provides wealth management services, investment services, treasury management services, merchant services, international services, government banking services, online banking, mobile banking and ATM services. The bank's operations are spanned across five states of the US. FCB operates as a division of Synovus Bank. It is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.
- 1 First Commercial Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 First Commercial Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 First Commercial Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 First Commercial Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 First Commercial Bank - Recent Developments
- 3 First Commercial Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 First Commercial Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 First Commercial Bank - Strengths
- 3.3 First Commercial Bank - Weaknesses
- 3.4 First Commercial Bank - Opportunities
- 3.5 First Commercial Bank - Threats
- 4 First Commercial Bank - History
- 5 First Commercial Bank - Key Employees
- 6 First Commercial Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 First Commercial Bank - Head Office
- 6.2 First Commercial Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: First Commercial Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: First Commercial Bank - History
- Table 3: First Commercial Bank - Key Employees
- Table 4: First Commercial Bank - Locations