Commander Resources Ltd. (CMD) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Commander Resources Ltd. (CMD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Commander Resources Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Commander Resources Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Commander Resources Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Commander Resources Ltd. (Commander Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, zinc, lead, molybdenum, nickel, uranium, base metals, precious metals, and other mineral resource properties. Its projects include Glenmorangie, Baffin Island, Omineca, Sabin, Olympic and Rob, South Voisey's Bay, Storm, Nepisiguit and Stewart, Green Bay, Hammerdown, Tam, and Despinassy projects. Commander Resources' Glenmorangie project is located approximately 275 km from Watson Lake mining district of the Yukon comprise 277 mining claims and covering an area of 5,800 hectares and produces gold deposits. The company's Storm project is located approximately 20 km inland from the Seal zone on the northwest corner of Somerset Island, Nunavut covering an area of 154,021.32 acres and produces copper, zinc, and silver deposits. It has operations in Yukon, Nunavut, British Columbia, Ontario, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Quebec, Canada. Commander Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.