Coastal Gold Corp. (CT) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Coastal Gold Corp. (CT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coastal Gold Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Coastal Gold Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Coastal Gold Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Coastal Gold Corp. (Coastal Gold), formerly Castillian Resources Corp., is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource interests. Its flagship property is the Hope Brook Gold project which is located in southwestern Newfoundland. Coastal Gold's the Hope Brook Gold project owns 100% interest in 1,056 claims, which covers approximately 26,400 hectares. The Hope Brook Gold project has underground resource of 5.5 million tons at 4.77 grams gold/ton for 844,000 indicated ounces and 0.84 million tons at 4.11 grams gold/ton for 110,000 inferred ounces. Coastal Gold is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Coastal Gold Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coastal Gold Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coastal Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coastal Gold Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Coastal Gold Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Coastal Gold Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Coastal Gold Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Coastal Gold Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 Coastal Gold Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Coastal Gold Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Coastal Gold Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Coastal Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Coastal Gold Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Coastal Gold Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 Coastal Gold Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coastal Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coastal Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Coastal Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Coastal Gold Corp. - Key Events
- Table 5: Coastal Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Coastal Gold Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Coastal Gold Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Coastal Gold Corp. - Solvency