Civmec Pty Limited (CVL) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Civmec Pty Limited (CVL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Civmec Pty Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Civmec Pty Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Civmec Pty Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Civmec Pty Limited (Civmec) is a heavy engineering and construction services provider. The company offers a wide range of construction services such as fabrication, modular assembly, precast concrete, site civil works, structural, mechanical piping installation (SMP), industrial insulation, and maintenance services. It also fabricates structural steel, platework, tanks, vessels, materials handling equipment, and offshore structures. Civmec's precast concrete business provides structural foundations, caissons, floor slabs, retaining walls, and suspended slabs sections. The company primarily serves the oil and gas, mining, energy, utilities and infrastructure sectors. The company's key projects include Hope Downs 4 expansion project, Wheatstone LNG project, Marrandoo-Site Civil-concrete works, Woodside Pluto LNG Plant, Mungari Gold Project and Gorgon LNG project. Civmec is headquartered in Henderson, Western Australia, Australia.
3 Civmec Pty Limited - Key Events4 Civmec Pty Limited - Key Employees5 Civmec Pty Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries5.1 Civmec Pty Limited - Head Office5.2 Civmec Pty Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Civmec Pty Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Civmec Pty Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Civmec Pty Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Civmec Pty Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Civmec Pty Limited - Key EventsTable 6: Civmec Pty Limited - Key EmployeesTable 7: Civmec Pty Limited - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Civmec Pty Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Civmec Pty Limited - Financial PositionFigure 3: Civmec Pty Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Civmec Pty Limited - SolvencyFigure 5: Civmec Pty Limited - Valuation
- 1 Civmec Pty Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Civmec Pty Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Civmec Pty Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Civmec Pty Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Civmec Pty Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Civmec Pty Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Civmec Pty Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Civmec Pty Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Civmec Pty Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Civmec Pty Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Civmec Pty Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Civmec Pty Limited - Key Competitors