- 1 City Service AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 City Service AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 City Service AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 City Service AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 City Service AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 City Service AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 City Service AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 City Service AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 City Service AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 City Service AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 City Service AB - Solvency
- 2.2.6 City Service AB - Valuation
- 2.3 City Service AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 City Service AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 City Service AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 City Service AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 City Service AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 City Service AB - Liquidity
- 3 City Service AB - Key Events
- 4 City Service AB - Key Employees
- 5 City Service AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 City Service AB - Head Office
- 5.2 City Service AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: City Service AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: City Service AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: City Service AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: City Service AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: City Service AB - Key Events
- Table 6: City Service AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: City Service AB - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: City Service AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: City Service AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: City Service AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: City Service AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: City Service AB - Solvency
- Figure 6: City Service AB - Valuation
- Figure 7: City Service AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: City Service AB - Efficiency
- Figure 9: City Service AB - Valuation
- Figure 10: City Service AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: City Service AB - Liquidity
City Service AB (CTS1L) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "City Service AB (CTS1L) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "City Service AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "City Service AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "City Service AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
City Service AB (City Service) is a construction service provider. The company offers facility management and integrated utilities services. Its services portfolio includes building management, facility management process administration, maintenance and repair of engineering systems, management and renovation of energy resources, waste management and business of ecology, and technical and energy audit of buildings. City Service also provides technical maintenance and installation of lifts, and territory maintenance and cleaning services. The company offers its services to commercial and residential buildings including banks, shopping centers, shops, and administrative buildings. It undertakes its activities in Lithuania, Latvia, Russia, Spain, and Poland. City Service is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.