First Citizens BancShares, Inc. (FCNCA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "First Citizens BancShares, Inc. (FCNCA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Citizens BancShares, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Citizens BancShares, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Citizens BancShares, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Citizens Bancshares, Inc. (First Citizens) is a bank holding company. The company, through its subsidiary, First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company (FCB), offers a range of commercial banking and financial products and services to individual and corporate customers. Its products portfolio includes checking and saving accounts, certificates of deposits, retirement account, educational savings accounts, credit and debit cards, home equity loans, personal loans, auto loans, business loans, mortgage and refinance loans and business line of credits. First Citizens' service offerings include leasing services, payment solutions, cash management, wealth management, brokerage services, institutional advisory, merchant and treasury services and online and mobile banking services. The company also offers life and non-life insurance products, and investment and wealth management services. It operates through a network of branches in Kansas, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Maryland, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Washington and West Virginia and the District of Columbia. First Citizens is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, the US.