Citigroup Inc. (C) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Citigroup Inc. (C) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Citigroup Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Citigroup Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Citigroup Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Citigroup Inc. (Citigroup) is a global financial services company. The company offers a wide range of retail banking, commercial banking and other financial products and services, catering to the requirements of small and medium enterprises, institutions, individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products and services includes checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), individual retirement accounts, credit cards, debit cards, mortgages, loans, investment products, insurance products, cash management services, online banking services, phone banking services, mobile banking services and ATM services. It also offers investment banking services, asset management and wealth management services. Citigroup, along with its subsidiaries, operates in several countries across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.
- 1 Citigroup Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Citigroup Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Citigroup Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Citigroup Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Citigroup Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Citigroup Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Citigroup Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Citigroup Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Citigroup Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Citigroup Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Citigroup Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Citigroup Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Citigroup Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Citigroup Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Citigroup Inc. - Valuation
- 3 Citigroup Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Citigroup Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Citigroup Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Citigroup Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Citigroup Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Citigroup Inc. - Strengths
- 5.3 Citigroup Inc. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Citigroup Inc. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Citigroup Inc. - Threats
- 6 Citigroup Inc. - Company Statement
- 7 Citigroup Inc. - History
- 8 Citigroup Inc. - Key Employees
- 9 Citigroup Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Citigroup Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Citigroup Inc. - Head Office
- 10.2 Citigroup Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Citigroup Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Citigroup Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Citigroup Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Citigroup Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Citigroup Inc. - History
- Table 6: Citigroup Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Citigroup Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Citigroup Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Citigroup Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Citigroup Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Citigroup Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Citigroup Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Citigroup Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 5: Citigroup Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Citigroup Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Citigroup Inc. - Valuation