Ciments Francais SA (CMA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Ciments Francais SA (CMA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ciments Francais SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ciments Francais SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ciments Francais SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ciments Francais SA (Ciments) is a manufacturer of cement and other construction materials such as aggregates, ready-mix concrete and admixtures based in France. The company also provides transportation and fuel trading services. It caters its products to building and civil works sectors for construction of buildings and highways. It has an industrial network of 35 cement plants, six grinding centers, six terminals, 81 aggregates quarries and 313 concrete batching units. The company has operations in 20 countries across Europe, North Africa, the Americas, and Asia regions. The company operates as a subsidiary of Italcementi Group, a cement manufacturing company based in Italy. Ciments is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Ciments Francais SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ciments Francais SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ciments Francais SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Ciments Francais SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ciments Francais SA - Recent Developments
- 3 Ciments Francais SA - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ciments Francais SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ciments Francais SA - Strengths
- 3.3 Ciments Francais SA - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ciments Francais SA - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ciments Francais SA - Threats
- 4 Ciments Francais SA - Company Statement
- 5 Ciments Francais SA - History
- 6 Ciments Francais SA - Key Employees
- 7 Ciments Francais SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Ciments Francais SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Ciments Francais SA - Head Office
- 8.2 Ciments Francais SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ciments Francais SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ciments Francais SA - History
- Table 3: Ciments Francais SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ciments Francais SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Ciments Francais SA - Subsidiaries