Cigna-HealthSpring : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Cigna-HealthSpring : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cigna-HealthSpring "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cigna-HealthSpring " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cigna-HealthSpring "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cigna-HealthSpring is a managed care organization. The company offers health care services such as medicare advantage plans, medicaid plans, prescription drug plans, medicare advantage, hospital and medical coverage, and prescription coverage. It provides its health plan services in the US states of Alabama, Florida, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, Illinois, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, New Jersey, Texas and the District of Columbia. Cigna-HealthSpring also offers a national stand-alone Medicare prescription drug plan. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cigna Corporation, a global health service company. Cigna-HealthSpring is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, the US.
- 1 Cigna-HealthSpring - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Cigna-HealthSpring - Company Overview
- 1.2 Cigna-HealthSpring - Business Description
- 1.3 Cigna-HealthSpring - Major Products and Services
- 2 Cigna-HealthSpring - Recent Developments
- 3 Cigna-HealthSpring - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Cigna-HealthSpring - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Cigna-HealthSpring - Strengths
- 3.3 Cigna-HealthSpring - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Cigna-HealthSpring - Opportunities
- 3.5 Cigna-HealthSpring - Threats
- 4 Cigna-HealthSpring - History
- 5 Cigna-HealthSpring - Key Employees
- 6 Cigna-HealthSpring - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Cigna-HealthSpring - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Cigna-HealthSpring - Head Office
- 7.2 Cigna-HealthSpring - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cigna-HealthSpring - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Cigna-HealthSpring - History
- Table 3: Cigna-HealthSpring - Key Employees
- Table 4: Cigna-HealthSpring - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Cigna-HealthSpring - Subsidiaries