Chudenko Corporation Ltd (1941) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Chudenko Corporation Ltd (1941) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chudenko Corporation Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Chudenko Corporation Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Chudenko Corporation Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Chudenko Corporation Ltd (CCL) is a construction company. The company's products include lighting equipment, outlet, video, audio, television, broadcasting, substation, plant, construction, communication, mobile radio, fire fighting, disaster prevention, evacuation induction, alarm, and theft monitoring equipment. It offers services such as electrical installation, environmental related system services, instrumentation, explosion proof construction, wind and solar power energy generation, energy related services, renewal, renovation, transmission, distribution wires construction, repair and maintenance, and roads and buildings construction services. CCL also provides information and communication equipment work, equipment design, repair, installation, and maintenance, construction software development, air conditioning pipe facility construction, energy saving diagnosis and support services, disaster prevention and firefighting equipment inspection, and water facilities construction services. The company offers its products and services to construction, engineering, media and entertainment, and information technology industries. CCL is headquartered in Hiroshima, Japan.