China Non-ferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd. (758) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "China Non-ferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd. (758) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Non-ferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "China Non-ferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "China Non-ferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
China Non-ferrous Metal Industry's Foreign Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd. (NFC) is a diversified company. The company offers project contracting and nonferrous metal resources exploration services. Its project contracting services include engineering, consultancy, equipment supply and installation, technical service, commissioning, personnel training, market development, design, investment and financing, project management, technical assistance, technical consultancy, and industrial projects management and processing services. NFC's nonferrous metal resources exploration services comprise downstream metallurgical and upstream exploration, and lead, zinc, copper, bauxite, gold, silver, nickel, tungsten, and rare earth metals exploration, capital investment, mining project investment, and equity investment services, among others. The company has operations in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. NFC is headquartered in Beijing, China.