China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd. (600016) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd. (600016) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd. (CMBC) is a provider of financial products and services. The bank offers banking products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio products include savings accounts, deposits, debit and credit cards, personal loans, car loans, house loans, mortgage loans, and business loans. The bank also provides various services such as financial planning services, trading services, assets management and wealth management services. The bank also provides electronic banking services such as online banking, telephone banking, mobile banking and self-service banking services. It has branch offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Dalian, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Shijiazhuang, Chongqing, Xi'an, Fuzhou, Jinan, Ningbo, Chengdu, Tianjin, Kunming, Suzhou, Qingdao, Wenzhou, Xiamen, Quanzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Changchun, Hefei, Shantou, Nanning, Hohhot, Shenyang and Hong Kong among others. CMBC is headquartered in Beijing, China.