Chamberlin plc (CMH) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Chamberlin plc (CMH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chamberlin plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Chamberlin plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Chamberlin plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Chamberlin plc (Chamberlin) is a manufacturer and distributor of iron castings and light engineering products. The company operates through its business divisions such as castings and engineering. Its castings divisions offer steel castings and precision components which are supplied into the automotive industry in various applications such as turbochargers, hydraulic pumps, and power steering systems. Chamberlin's engineering division comprises two companies such as Exidor Limited and Petrel Limited. Exidor Limited supplies of emergency exit fittings, architectural ironmongery, and builder's hardware products. Petrel Limited develops and produces lighting and control systems for use in hazardous environments. Chamberlin is headquartered in Walsall, the UK.
- 1 Chamberlin plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Chamberlin plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Chamberlin plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Chamberlin plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Chamberlin plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Chamberlin plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Chamberlin plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Chamberlin plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Chamberlin plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Chamberlin plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Chamberlin plc - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Chamberlin plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Chamberlin plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Chamberlin plc - Key Events
- 4 Chamberlin plc - Key Employees
- 5 Chamberlin plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Chamberlin plc - Head Office
- 5.2 Chamberlin plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Chamberlin plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Chamberlin plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Chamberlin plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Chamberlin plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Chamberlin plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Chamberlin plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Chamberlin plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Chamberlin plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Chamberlin plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Chamberlin plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Chamberlin plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Chamberlin plc - Solvency
- Figure 6: Chamberlin plc - Valuation