Challenger Ltd. (CGF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Challenger Ltd. (CGF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Challenger Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Challenger Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Challenger Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Challenger Ltd (Challenger) is a provider of investment management services. The company provides annuities and retirement income plans. It offers annuity products, life insurance products and retirement plans. The company's portfolio of products and services include fixed term annuities, lifetime annuities, care annuities, fixed rate managed funds and fund management services. It invests in property, infrastructure and fixed assets. The company serves residents of Australia, institutions and retail businesses. It operates and distributes its products and services through offices located in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney and London. Challenger is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- 1 Challenger Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Challenger Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Challenger Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Challenger Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Challenger Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Challenger Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Challenger Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Challenger Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Challenger Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Challenger Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Challenger Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Challenger Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Challenger Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Challenger Ltd. - Strengths
- 3.3 Challenger Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Challenger Ltd. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Challenger Ltd. - Threats
- 4 Challenger Ltd. - Company Statement
- 5 Challenger Ltd. - History
- 6 Challenger Ltd. - Key Employees
- 7 Challenger Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Challenger Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Challenger Ltd. - Head Office
- 8.2 Challenger Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Challenger Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Challenger Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Challenger Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Challenger Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Challenger Ltd. - History
- Table 6: Challenger Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Challenger Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Challenger Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Challenger Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Challenger Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Challenger Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Challenger Ltd. - Valuation