Cerrejon Coal Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Cerrejon Coal Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cerrejon Coal Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cerrejon Coal Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cerrejon Coal Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cerrejon Coal Company (Cerrejon) is a coal mining company in Colombia. The company involves in the exploration, extraction, transportation, loading on ships, and export of coal of various qualities. Cerrejon operates a coal open-pit mine in La Guajira, and produces 32 million tonnes (Mt) per annum. The company also manages the rail system of 150 kilo meter that links the mine to the export terminal at Puerto Bolivar. It markets coal and coal related products in Europe, North America, South America and Asia through a sister company, Coal Marketing Company. Cerrejon has alliances with various organizations, namely, Global Business Initiative, Global Compact, Regional Centre for Latin America and the Caribbean, National Business Association of Colombia among others. Cerrejon is an independently managed joint venture company, which is equally owned by BHP Billiton, AngloAmerican and Glencore. Cerrejon is headquartered in Bogota, La Guajira, Colombia.
- 1 Cerrejon Coal Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Cerrejon Coal Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 Cerrejon Coal Company - Business Description
- 1.3 Cerrejon Coal Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 Cerrejon Coal Company - Recent Developments
- 3 Cerrejon Coal Company - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Cerrejon Coal Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Cerrejon Coal Company - Strengths
- 3.3 Cerrejon Coal Company - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Cerrejon Coal Company - Opportunities
- 3.5 Cerrejon Coal Company - Threats
- 4 Cerrejon Coal Company - Company Statement
- 5 Cerrejon Coal Company - History
- 6 Cerrejon Coal Company - Key Employees
- 7 Cerrejon Coal Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Cerrejon Coal Company - Head Office
- 7.2 Cerrejon Coal Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cerrejon Coal Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Cerrejon Coal Company - History
- Table 3: Cerrejon Coal Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: Cerrejon Coal Company - Subsidiaries