Castle Resources Inc. (CRI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Castle Resources Inc. (CRI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Castle Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Castle Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Castle Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Castle Resources Inc. (Castle Resources) is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties in British Columbia. It explores for copper, zinc, lead, antimony, gold, silver, and indium. Castle Resources owns and operates Granduc Copper project located 40 kms north of Stewart, British Columbia covering about 33,400 acres. The company's Granduc project comprises multiple massive and semi-massive sulphide lenses, and divided into a Main Zone and a North Zone. It has completed more than 22,000 meters of drilling in around 40 holes, testing the southern extension of the Main Zone and expanding the North Zone. The company operates through its offices in Toronto and Stewart, British Columbia. Castle Resources is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Castle Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Castle Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Castle Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Castle Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Castle Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Castle Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Castle Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Castle Resources Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Castle Resources Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Castle Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Castle Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Castle Resources Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Castle Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Castle Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Castle Resources Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Castle Resources Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Castle Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Castle Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Castle Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Castle Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Castle Resources Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Castle Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Castle Resources Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Castle Resources Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Castle Resources Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Castle Resources Inc. - Solvency