A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "A.M. Castle & Co."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "A.M. Castle & Co." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "A.M. Castle & Co."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
A.M. Castle & Co. (AM Castle) is a specialty metal, steel, and plastic products distributing company. The company's products include alloy products, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum steel, nickel steel, titanium steel, and cast iron steel products; acrylic, nylon, acetal, polyethylene, polycarbonate, and other plastic products. Its other products comprise alloy bars, plates, sheets, and alloy tubes, aluminium cold finished and extruded rods and bars, corrosion resistance stainless steel, high strength, durability, and machinability stainless steel, and nickel alloys, plate, tubing, billet, and special extrusions nickel products. AM Castle offers services such as processing, cutting, heat treatment, machining, grinding, testing, shearing, beveling, blasting, and straightening services, among others. The company offers its products and services to aerospace, defense, oil and gas, power generation, and heavy equipment industries. It has operations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. AM Castle is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, the US.