Carolina Trust Bank (CART) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Carolina Trust Bank (CART) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Carolina Trust Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Carolina Trust Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Carolina Trust Bank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Carolina Trust Bank (CTB) is a bank which offers personal and business banking. The company offers products and services such as checking, savings, certificates of deposits, individual retirement accounts, and other services. Its other services include 24 hour banking, automatic funds transfer, internet banking, online payments, ATM and visa check cards, credit cards, payroll services, receipts and tax payment remittance, and direct deposit. The company also offers loans including home improvement loans, business loans, real estate loans, automobile loans, personal loans, vacation loans, school and education loans, and mortgage loans. It operates through branch offices in Lincolnton, West Lincoln, Denver, Vale, and Gastonia. CTB is headquartered in Lincolnton, North Carolina, the US.
- 1 Carolina Trust Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Carolina Trust Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Carolina Trust Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Carolina Trust Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Carolina Trust Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Carolina Trust Bank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Carolina Trust Bank - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Carolina Trust Bank - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Carolina Trust Bank - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Carolina Trust Bank - Valuation
- 2.3 Carolina Trust Bank - Key Competitors
- 3 Carolina Trust Bank - Recent Developments
- 4 Carolina Trust Bank - Key Events
- 5 Carolina Trust Bank - Key Employees
- 6 Carolina Trust Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Carolina Trust Bank - Head Office
- 6.2 Carolina Trust Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Carolina Trust Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Carolina Trust Bank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Carolina Trust Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Carolina Trust Bank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Carolina Trust Bank - Key Events
- Table 6: Carolina Trust Bank - Key Employees
- Table 7: Carolina Trust Bank - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Carolina Trust Bank - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Carolina Trust Bank - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Carolina Trust Bank - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Carolina Trust Bank - Valuation