Cardno Limited - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Cardno Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cardno Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Cardno Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Cardno Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Cardno Limited (Cardno) is an infrastructure and environmental services provider. The company plans, designs, manages and delivers sustainable projects and community programs. Its services include feasibility, planning, environment, design, software, project management, construction management, asset management, management consulting, materials testing and development assistance. Cardno serves buildings, emerging markets, water, defense, management services, land, coastal and ocean, energy and resources, environment and transportation markets. The company's key projects include Moore River South, Serbia Business Enabling Project, Armadale Aquatic Centre Redevelopment, USAID Avansa Agrikultura Project, and Global Water and Development IDIQ (WADI). The company has its presence in Australasia, North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, the UK and Asia regions. Cardno is headquartered in Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Cardno Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Cardno Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Cardno Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Cardno Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Cardno Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Cardno Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Cardno Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Cardno Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Cardno Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Cardno Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Cardno Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Cardno Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Cardno Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Cardno Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Cardno Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Cardno Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Cardno Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Cardno Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Cardno Limited - Key Events
- 5 Cardno Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Cardno Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Cardno Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Cardno Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cardno Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Cardno Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Cardno Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Cardno Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Cardno Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Cardno Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Cardno Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Cardno Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Cardno Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Cardno Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Cardno Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Cardno Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Cardno Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Cardno Limited - Valuation
- Figure 7: Cardno Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Cardno Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Cardno Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Cardno Limited - Liquidity