Cardinal Financial Corporation (CFNL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Cardinal Financial Corporation (CFNL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cardinal Financial Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cardinal Financial Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cardinal Financial Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cardinal Financial Corporation (Cardinal Financial) is a financial holding company. The company through its bank holding subsidiary, Cardinal Bank offers a range of personal and business banking products and services. Its product offerings include checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificate of deposits, individual retirement accounts, credit cards, debit cards, business cards and insurance solutions. The company also provides various lending solutions such as personal loans, home loans, mortgage loans, vehicle loans, lines of credit, small business loans and business term loans. The major services of Cardinal Financial are wealth management, cash management, retirement planning services, investment services, trust services, brokerage services, trust account access and online banking services. Through these products and services, the company serves its clientele comprising individuals, and small and medium size businesses. It has a presence in Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Stafford, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Washington, DC and Maryland. Cardinal Financial is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US.