Canasil Resources Inc. (CLZ) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Canasil Resources Inc. (CLZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Canasil Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Canasil Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Canasil Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Canasil Resources Inc. (Canasil) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out exploration and development of precious and base metals such as gold, copper, silver, zinc and lead in Durango, Zacatecas and Sinaloa States, Mexico, and British Columbia. It holds properties in Mexico and British Columbia. Canasil operates Brenda Gold-Copper Project, Granite Gold Project, Lil Silver Project, and Vega Copper-Gold Project located in the Omineca Mining District in North-central British Columbia, Canada. The company's Mexican properties include Sandra-Escobar, La Esperanza, Carina, Vizcaino, Nora Project, Salamandra Project, Colibri, Los Azules, and San Francisco property. It operates through its offices in Canada and Mexico. Canasil is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Canasil Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Canasil Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Canasil Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Canasil Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Canasil Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Canasil Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Canasil Resources Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Canasil Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Canasil Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Canasil Resources Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Canasil Resources Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Canasil Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Canasil Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Canasil Resources Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Canasil Resources Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Canasil Resources Inc. - Solvency