CRDB Bank PLC (CRDB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "CRDB Bank PLC (CRDB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CRDB Bank PLC"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CRDB Bank PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CRDB Bank PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CRDB Bank PLC (CRDB Bank) is a banking service provider which offers retail banking, SME banking, corporate banking, alternative banking, and treasury services. The company's retail banking products include current accounts, junior jumbo accounts, malkia accounts, savings accounts, scholar accounts, and tanzanite accounts. Its SME banking products comprise tembocard mastercard, tembocard visa, tembocard visa gold, sacco tembocard, and China union pay card. CRDB Bank's corporate banking offers trade finance, structured finance, and others. The company provides treasury services, including custodial services, exchange rates, risk management, government securities, and registrarship services. It provides services through its branches, ATMs and depository ATMs, mobile branches, and point of sales (POS) terminals. CRDB Bank is headquartered in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
3 CRDB Bank PLC - Recent Developments4 CRDB Bank PLC - Key Events5 CRDB Bank PLC - Key Employees6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: CRDB Bank PLC - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: CRDB Bank PLC - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: CRDB Bank PLC - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: CRDB Bank PLC - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: CRDB Bank PLC - Key EventsTable 6: CRDB Bank PLC - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: CRDB Bank PLC - Total Income and Net ProfitFigure 2: CRDB Bank PLC - Financial PositionFigure 3: CRDB Bank PLC - Gearing RatioFigure 4: CRDB Bank PLC - Valuation
- 1 CRDB Bank PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CRDB Bank PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 CRDB Bank PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 CRDB Bank PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CRDB Bank PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CRDB Bank PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CRDB Bank PLC - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 CRDB Bank PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 CRDB Bank PLC - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 CRDB Bank PLC - Valuation
- 2.3 CRDB Bank PLC - Key Competitors