CNinsure Inc. (CISG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "CNinsure Inc. (CISG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CNinsure Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CNinsure Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CNinsure Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CNinsure Inc. (CNinsure) is an insurance company. The company provides insurance brokerage and agency services, and insurance claims adjusting services. It distributes life insurance, and property and casualty insurance products underwritten by various insurance companies. CNinsure's products include individual accident insurance, automobile insurance, homeowner insurance, hull insurance, cargo insurance, liability insurance, commercial property insurance, and construction insurance. The company also provides life insurance products such as term life insurance, individual whole life insurance, endowment life insurance, education annuity, and health insurance. Its insurance claims adjusting services comprise pre-underwriting survey, disposal of residual value, loading and unloading supervision, claims adjusting, and consulting services. CNinsure also offers damage assessment, authentication, survey, and loss estimation to insurance companies. It caters to individuals and businesses. CNinsure is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
- 1 CNinsure Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CNinsure Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 CNinsure Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 CNinsure Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CNinsure Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CNinsure Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CNinsure Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 CNinsure Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 CNinsure Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 CNinsure Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 CNinsure Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 CNinsure Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 CNinsure Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 CNinsure Inc. - Key Events
- 6 CNinsure Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 CNinsure Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 CNinsure Inc. - Head Office
- 7.2 CNinsure Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CNinsure Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CNinsure Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CNinsure Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CNinsure Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CNinsure Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: CNinsure Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: CNinsure Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CNinsure Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: CNinsure Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: CNinsure Inc. - Valuation