CMC Metals Ltd. (CMB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "CMC Metals Ltd. (CMB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CMC Metals Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CMC Metals Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CMC Metals Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CMC Metals Ltd. (CMC) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, and development of silver properties in Canada and the US. Its projects include Silver Hart Property and Logjam property which are located in south central Yukon, Canada. CMC's Silver Hart Property comprises 126 claims and covers an area of 2,142 hectares. The company's Logjam property includes 32 claims, an area that contains numerous epithermal silver-rich vein and replacement style deposits. It also operates Radcliff Mine which is located in the west-central portion of the Panamint Range, Inyo County, southeastern California. The company's Radcliff property covers about 1,654 acres of land and comprises one patented mill site claim, 10 patented mining claims, 84 unpatented mining claims, and five unpatented mill sites. CMC is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 CMC Metals Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CMC Metals Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 CMC Metals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 CMC Metals Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CMC Metals Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CMC Metals Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 CMC Metals Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 CMC Metals Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Events
- 4 CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CMC Metals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: CMC Metals Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CMC Metals Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: CMC Metals Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: CMC Metals Ltd. - Solvency