CIT Group Inc. (CIT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "CIT Group Inc. (CIT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CIT Group Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CIT Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CIT Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CIT Group Inc. (CIT) is a bank holding company. The company provides lending, advisory, and leasing services to small and middle market businesses across the world. Its product portfolio includes asset based loans, working capital loans, factoring loans, deposits, secured lines of credit, small business loans, enterprise value and cash flow loans; and letters of credit. CIT's service portfolio includes financial risk management, asset management and servicing, debt restructuring, credit protection, debt underwriting and syndication, mergers and acquisition advisory services, insurance services, factoring services and import and export financing. The company also provides financing and leasing capital to its clients and their customers across Asia, Canada, Ireland, the UK, Brazil, Mexico and the US. It offers products and services across diversified industries including transportation, aerospace and rail, manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing, healthcare, communications, media and entertainment, and various service-related industries. CIT is headquartered in New York, the US.