CEAT Limited - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "CEAT Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CEAT Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CEAT Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CEAT Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CEAT Limited (CEAT) is a tire manufacturing and distribution company. The company manufactures a wide range of tires for two-wheelers, passenger cars, utility vehicles, trucks, light commercial vehicles, tractors, and truck trailers. The company also manufacturers tubes and flaps through its manufacturing plants in India. CEAT distributes its products through third party distributors. It has partnership with various vehicle manufacturing companies including Hero, Royal Enfield, Yamaha, Mahindra, Tata Motors, Eicher, Ashok Leyland, Swaraj, and Caterpiller. The company exports its products to more than 130 countries across North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. CEAT is a subsidiary of RPG Enterprise and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- 1 CEAT Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CEAT Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 CEAT Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 CEAT Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CEAT Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CEAT Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CEAT Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 CEAT Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 CEAT Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 CEAT Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 CEAT Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 CEAT Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 CEAT Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 CEAT Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 CEAT Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 CEAT Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 CEAT Limited - Liquidity
- 3 CEAT Limited - Key Employees
- 4 CEAT Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 CEAT Limited - Head Office
- 4.2 CEAT Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CEAT Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CEAT Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CEAT Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CEAT Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CEAT Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: CEAT Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CEAT Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: CEAT Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: CEAT Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: CEAT Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: CEAT Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: CEAT Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: CEAT Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: CEAT Limited - Valuation
- Figure 9: CEAT Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: CEAT Limited - Liquidity