Burns & McDonnell : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Burns & McDonnell : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Burns & McDonnell"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Burns & McDonnell" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Burns & McDonnell"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Burns & McDonnell (B&M) is an engineering service provider. The company provides engineering, architectural, construction, environmental and consulting services. Its key services include regulatory compliance studies, system evaluations, emission control design, so2 control systems, mercury removal, aerospace manufacturing, power systems analysis, project development, schedule and cost controls, telecom services and surface transportation. The company caters its services to aviation, military, environment, oil and gas, healthcare, institutions, defense, power and industrial industries. B&M's major projects include LCDR Otis Vincent Tolbert Joint Intelligence Operations Center, Middletown-Norwalk, Lake Fort Smith dam and reservoir enlargement, GE Advanced Technology & research centre, Iatan Generation Station Unit 2, Ultra-Low Sulfur diesel project, Central Plant Master Plan execution and Jet Engine Test Cell - Meridian among others. The company's other projects include grand and State Red Line subway station renovation and wind energy transmission economics checking. B&M is headquartered at Kansas City, the US.
- 1 Burns & McDonnell - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Burns & McDonnell - Company Overview
- 1.2 Burns & McDonnell - Business Description
- 1.3 Burns & McDonnell - Major Products and Services
- 2 Burns & McDonnell - Recent Developments
- 3 Burns & McDonnell - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Burns & McDonnell - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Burns & McDonnell - Strengths
- 3.3 Burns & McDonnell - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Burns & McDonnell - Opportunities
- 3.5 Burns & McDonnell - Threats
- 4 Burns & McDonnell - Company Statement
- 5 Burns & McDonnell - History
- 6 Burns & McDonnell - Key Employees
- 7 Burns & McDonnell - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Burns & McDonnell - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Burns & McDonnell - Head Office
- 8.2 Burns & McDonnell - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Burns & McDonnell - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Burns & McDonnell - History
- Table 3: Burns & McDonnell - Key Employees
- Table 4: Burns & McDonnell - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Burns & McDonnell - Locations